Yesterday I did something completely new.
Had an Instagram Live interview with @financialfreedom33.
Everything that can go wrong did go wrong but I learned a lot from it!
So this is an idea we came up with two days ago. Check the previous post if you want the origin story.
Because editing the podcast is so much work and my time is limited at the moment I decided to explore different avenues.
@financialfreedom33 and me agreed to do a live conversation.
Here are all the things that went wrong ?:
- The audio on my laptop wasn’t working for FaceTime. She could hear me but I couldn’t hear her…
- Took me 10 min to fix this. Had to restart my laptop in safe mode or whatever thats called on macOS. Basically didn’t change anything just had to let my Mac reset some stuff…
- So we started a bit late
- The first 10 minutes the audio was crap and I saw people leaving really quickly. Because I had the amazing idea to stream it with my phone and the phone standard was a glass. Which muffled the sound ?♂️
- Had to hold the phone in my hand which made it kind of a Blairwitch experience
- The live stream was interrupted by phone calls several times on my end and on her end
- Her phone died while having the interview
- I got distracted by everything that was going on and kinda lost momentum
But the conversation was really good at times so I might use the audio that I recorded as a different episode type on the Freedom in Two podcast.
Great experience and lots of things that can still improve.
The thing that I liked was that I had to be really on top of this and pay real close attention because there are no re-do’s or editing out crappy or awkward silences.
Will definitely do this again and actually announce that I will do it on Instagram (thanks for the tip!).
Expected expenses today:
Expected income today:
Current balance personal account:
Current balance business account:
– IRS: € 46.534,16
– Business: € 21.999,26
– Personal: € 8.163,66
Balance day 114:
– € 76.652,94
Currently reading this financial book:
Love Your Life Not Theirs: 7 Money Habits for Living the Life You Want
Page 218 of 573