You can’t imagine how happy I am that I completed this project. Like lifting a weight off my shoulders.
Damn that feels good 😁
I did this in an Instagram post as well so lets make my life a little bit easier and copy paste!
Here are 10 things about me (mostly in financial context). Each with their own gif!
1. Not many people in my life know I’m on this path towards financial awesomeness.
2. I came out of the financial closet 94 days ago.
3. In a freelance job interview I told them about my financial journey and they still hired me.
4. I’m not scared anymore to tell people that I make choices based on my budget and I say no now.
5. This is my journey but I have plenty of loving people around me that support me. Especially my girlfriend and my parents. 😘 Love you guys!
6. I cannot not say anything when I see a dog.
7. When there’s no one else in the room I will definitely talk to myself.
8. I’m 33 but I feel like I’m like 23.
9. Its easier for me to hold myself accountable to someone else than myself.
10. I’m addicted to personal development content.
Expected expenses today:
Expected income today:
Current balance personal account:
Current balance business account:
– IRS: € 46.534,16
– Business: € 21.999,26
– Personal: € 8.163,66
Balance day 94:
– € 76.398,89
Currently reading this financial book:
Page 88 of 573